This is named after one of my best friends, Rebecca, Becca for short. I added the “delight” to the title because it is sooooo fast and easy to make, sooooo delicious too!
Becca’s Roasted Asparagus Delight
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Line a baking sheet with aluminum oil.
3. Place your prepared asparagus on the aluminum foil
(prepared = rinsed and ends snapped off)
4. Drizzle olive oil on the asparagus. Sprinkle with Sea Salt and
5. Place the baking sheet in the over, upper rack, for three minutes.
6. Remove from oven and roll the stalks around for even baking.
7. Back in the oven for another three to four minutes.
Presto! Kinda crispy – never limp. Best ever!
I’d show you a photo of how yummy this looks, but by the time I finished posting, my batch had been gobbled up. Try it and you’ll see why.
Hopefully there will be some fresh asparagus at the Farmer’s Market this weekend! And, artichokes too. I just love healthy cravings!