Feeling tired, especially in the early a.m. and in the 3:00 to 5:00 p.m. time range, are common fatigue symptoms of a condition called Adrenal Fatigue. The good news is that easy and inexpensive dietary additions can make a huge, immediate difference in physical and emotional levels of fitness.
From “Feeling Tired to Feeling Energized!” Here are Fatigue
Be Gone’s easy-does-it shopping & lifestyle recommendations.
Fatigue busting – Energy Boosting & Easy Snoozing Shopping List:
Green and Black Olives
Vitamin B Complex
Lavender Essence Oil
Five Energy Boosting “To Dos”
1. Add a ¼ tsp of sea salt to your first 8 oz glass of water in the morning.
2. Mix the Sea Salt and Kelp 50/50 to make an excellent adrenal gland nutritional supplement. Use it anywhere you would use salt including in the Oatmeal Adrenal Gland Energize!
3. Pack a snack bag of olives. They are high in sodium and are manna to your adrenals.
4. Vitamin B Complex. If this is not part of your dietary routine, add it. Adrenal Fatigue sufferers experience higher levels of stress, anxiety and mild depression. This helps.
5. Watch thirty minutes of comedy everyday. One source is 30 Rock. Click here to watch a recent episode!
Five Easy Snoozing “To Dos”
1. Avoid the T.V. or Internet after 8:00 p.m. and do relaxing activities.
2. Be in bed no later than 10:00 p.m because your adrenal glands are recharging between 11:00 p.m. and 1:00 a.m.
3. Sprinkle bed pillow with lavender essence oil
4. Take 400 to 800 MG of
Magnesium before you go to bed
5. Have a couple bites of cereal with a little rice milk before going to bed.
Is your super woman or man role making you feel tired all the time? You’re not alone. Experts suggest that 80% of Americans suffer from adrenal fatigue (and that the other 20% are in denial.) Learn how to wrap your action figure cape around fatigue and cast it out of your life forever in Fatigue Be Gone Jumpstart e-Guide. Available at www.FatigueBeGone.com