Saturday I planned to:
1. Work on Taxes.
2. Work on my DogCaptions Fundraiser Program.
3. Clean the house (with M. by my side.)
4. Grocery Shopping
5. Yoga Class
6. Re caulk the bathroom shower.
(All of this in addition to normal daily activities.)
What I did was:
1. Yoga Class
2. Grocery shopping where we discovered our grocery store was no longer stocking a favorite red wine from a local winery. To support our community we HAD to go …
3. Wine tasting! Which led into …
4. Visiting with my step-daughter and then …
5. Home in time for din din and time for bed!
Somedays I make such serious plans and God laughs and sends me off to play instead!
So, today my fatigue is fun-related! Then, some of it stems from the realization that I still have many tedious hours ahead to complete my work and taxes by St. Patty’s day … Bleh. Sigh.
How are you doing today?!