This is named after one of my best friends, Rebecca, Becca for short. I added the “delight” to the title because it is sooooo fast and easy to make, sooooo delicious too!
Becca’s Roasted Asparagus Delight
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Line a baking sheet with aluminum oil.
3. Place your prepared asparagus on the aluminum foil
(prepared = rinsed and ends snapped off)
4. Drizzle olive oil on the asparagus. Sprinkle with Sea Salt and Continue reading
General Anxiety Disorders affects 4 million Americans, 2.8% of the population.
Women are twice as likely to be afflicted as men.
Does “it”, anxiety, fuel fatigue or does fatigue boost anxiety? Don’t know if I’ll ever know the answer to that question but here is a 5-Minute Journal technique to help you soothe the beast and feel Continue reading
Just for today
I will try to live through this day only,
and not tackle all my problems at once.
I can do something for twelve hours that
would appall me if I felt that I had to
keep it up for a lifetime.
Just for today: I will be happy. This
assumes to be true what Abraham Lincoln said,
*Most folks are as happy as they make up their
minds to be.*
Just for today: I will adjust myself to Continue reading
How to make your energy-boosting “Breakfast Bar”
Start your day eating for energy and you’ll have it all-day-long.
Conversely, start your day skipping breakfast or eating high-sugar, energy zapping Micky Ds Breakfasts and you’ll feel like crap all-day-long. My last yummy MD breakfast put me into a migraine and on the couch all day. That was quite an expensive and time-consuming meal, eh?
If you’ll take a moment to set up your “Breakfast Bar” you can eat FAST and feel great. Here’s “how to” set it up:
1. Refrigerator: You’ll need a small storage container that will easily fit inside your fridge. Fill it with these energizing essentials: Dried Blueberries, Ground Flax Seeds, Bag of Walnut Pieces, Slivered Almonds, Sesame Seeds, Ground Cinnamon Spice Jar, Bob’s Gluten Free Oatmeal, Grits, Kelp, Chia Seeds, Spirulina and a jar of chopped garlic.
2. Freezer: Same idea. This where you’ll want to store Continue reading
Before you read one more word please STOP what you’re doing. It is time to breathe …
The power behind the “2-Minute Breath Break” is so simple, so free and so available to you anytime and anywhere. All you need is you, your lungs and a couple minutes of your time.
Step 1. Place the tip of your tongue up and behind your top front teeth (this is a pressure point).
Step 2. Close your mouth as you will be breathing in through your nose.
Step 3. Inhale slowly and quietly to the count of four.
Step 4. Hold your breath to the count of seven.
Step 5. Exhale audibly, through your mouth, to the count Continue reading